Friday, February 29, 2008

The kids are having a tent-over

Jake and Lindsey (and sometimes Maggie too) are on a kick on having what we call tent-overs. That is, they like to pitch the tent upstairs in the play room and pretend like they're camping out. We let them do it on the weekends if they do a good job staying in the beds at night during the week.

They use to all too regularly come downstairs at night and crawl in our bed. It wouldn't be sooo bad except they love to kick and wiggle. Every once in a while would be ok, but when you get woke up every hour or two, it makes for a tough night's rest. So we told them that if they do a good job all week, they can have their tent-over on Friday night.

The first thing Lindsey said to me this morning was to remind me that this is tent night. As long as it works, I'm surely game!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You guys are so cute. I love all the look a like meters, good job on the posts. Ok so now that I remember your address I am going to add you to mine, is that ok. Brooke it was good to see you this Sunday at church. Hang in there.
www.murphy04.blogspot.com