Monday, December 22, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus!



We went to our annual family Christmas party where we ate pizza and watched the nativity rather than act it out this year (hopefully a new tradition) and frosted cookies. The kids had fun playing with cousins and 2nd cousins.
Jake looked the same in every picture. I think they must have been having a good conversation!I wonder if Santa told Lindsey what she was getting for Christmas, or if his beard was tickling her ear.
Maggie was so excited to see Santa! She gets so intense when she is excited. It is so fun to watch her! Ben was not so excited but we HAD to do it!!

3 comments:

LittleRadcliffes said...

I think Ben knew that BYU would lose that afternoon so he started crying. Nothing to do with that guy in red.

Mommyof4 said...

See I knew you left the house once in awhile. You have cute kids--how come I am just noticing that the girls look sooo much alike. Looks like fun!

Amy said...

Okay I am so so so proud of you for updating, woo hoo! How darling are all your pics, and LOVE the laying out in November ones, WHAT THE???? Okay so I'm putting you back on my friends, for some reason it wasn't letting me get into it, maybe because you hadn't updated forever, hee hee! Talk to you later girl.