Monday, February 23, 2009

Living in Lindseyland!


We often joke that Lindsey has her own world she lives in. Lately she has been visiting there more than ususal. She has been coming up with some of the funniest things. The other night saying the dinner prayer, she prayed that we would be like Heavenly Father and Jesus, (she has been saying this for awhile) and not that mean old guy, Satan. It was a good thing the prayer was almost over because we were all about to lose it! The next morning she came up to me and said, "Mom, I hate to tell you when you look weird sometimes, but the good news is the sink looks clean!" The compliment had to be whispered in my ear, but the looking weird could be shared loud enough for everyone to hear! She also likes to pick out real "cute" outfits all by herself. The more layers the better! We think she is pretty great, especially after she returns from Lindseyland!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! She is one funny little girl, I bet you guys are just laughing all the time at your house. She's a doll! Hey, seriously thanks for thinking of me, you really are so thoughtful, and a GREAT chef too. Fabulous bananna bread by the way.

LittleRadcliffes said...

She is so funny! Now I know who's teaching my little Paige on how to dress and play in Paigaland.

I'll have to agree with Amy's comment about your chef skills. Banana bread? You must have eaten it all before we could get to it! The Stromboli was awesome!

Mommyof4 said...

Really kate and lindsey should get together!! they are two peas in a pod. Kate for sure has a kateland. today she was yelling at her "pretend mom" on her "pretend phone"--yikes. and the prayer thing--so funny--Kate prays every prayer that we will all be cute! I am scared for the teen years